RAM’s Taper lock bush pulley allows unskilled labor to achieve coupling of pulleys and shrink fit on shafts using just hexagon wrench. It has arrangement of longitudinal split tapered bushes and half-threaded holes that give easy, fast fitting and maximum grip.
Specifications : (Some Salient Product Features of these units are:)
- Ratios : Single reduction 5:1 to 70:1, Double reduction 25:1 to 4900:1
- Models : 1.75”RU to 8” RU. Either FMU Design up to 17”.
- Mounting position : Under driver, Over driven, Vertical, horizontal
- Tail and direct drive mounting configuration.
- Lubrication : Oil splash type lubrication.
- Housing : Close grain cast iron case construction.
Product Features :
- Input options : Chain, Coupling, and Belt pulley.
- Output options : Standard hollow shaft.
- Accessories : Backstop, Torque arm and Motor mounting.
Applications and Industries :
- Cement Industry
- Crushing Industry
- Plastic and Paper Industry
- Material Handling
- Coal mill
- Rice mill
- Special purpose machines
- Road construction
- Mining and crushing
- Aggregate quarrying
- Textile machines